Receptionist - Part-Time
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a part-time reception position which requires working one or two PM shifts per week (4:30pm – 7:30pm), every other weekend (8:30am – 2pm or 2pm – 7:30pm), and rotating holidays. The individual in this position will work approximately 16 hours per pay period (2 weeks) with the opportunity to pick up additional hours.
- 401k program with match
- Internal Promotional Opportunities
- Outstanding Shift Differential Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
- Perform routine receptionist and clerical tasks including:
- Answering the telephone in a friendly and professional manner, and transfer the calls accordingly
- Greet and direct visitors appropriately
- Respond to questions and requests for information in a friendly and timely manner
- Maintain effective public relations with the public, residents, and employees
- Monitor and assist residents in providing a safe, caring environment
- Accurately and efficiently handle resident personal funds
- High school graduate preferred.
- Experience and/or training in multi-line phone systems and basic computer programs such as the Microsoft Office suite and Google platforms.
- Must enjoy working in an environment where elderly persons are present.
- Must be available for short-notice, on-call work during the day, evening, and weekend hours.