Carpenter - Americon Construction
All American Do It Center is looking to hire a full-time Building Material Sales Team Member. This sales position is responsible for taking sales orders, taking calls, preparing quotes, and providing overall customer service. The ideal team member will have the knowledge to calculate estimates for decks, garages, pole sheds etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting customers with product inquires
- Generating customer quotations and follow up on quotes requested
- Working with other sales team members to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner
- Qualifications- prefer 3+ years’ experience in sales and customer service
- Education Qualifications- prefer Associate’s degree and/or sales experience
- Skills- Sales, problem solver, detail-oriented, excellent customer service skills, outstanding communication and negotiation skills, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Full-Time Team Members are eligible for the following benefits: Health Insurance with a Health Savings Account option, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Supplement Insurance (Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Accident and Cancer Insurance), and Vacation.
- Additional Perks- All Team Members are eligible for a store discount on purchases and rentals.
Building Material Sales position is available at both our Sparta & Tomah store. This sales position is responsible for taking sales orders, taking calls, preparing quotes, and providing overall customer service. The ideal team member will have the knowledge to calculate estimates for decks, garages, pole sheds etc.
Americon is a self-performing General Contractor that performs multiple contract types (design-build, Construction Manager, and traditional lump-sum). We design and build multi-family/assisted living facilities, office buildings, churches, agricultural structures, industrial buildings, and much more! Our project/contract prices range from $1,000 to $40 million dollars.
Americon is a construction and development firm that builds relationships from instilling confidence. Over the past 36 years, Americon has constructed almost every type of building imaginable, while retaining and developing the finest craftsman possible.
Our services range from selecting a piece of land to hanging the last door. We are one of Western Wisconsin’s largest multi-family builders, having constructed thousands of apartment units and hundreds of thousands square feet of office/retail space.
We are looking to hire Carpenters in the La Crosse, Onalaska, Sparta, Tomah, Mauston, New Lisbon, Wisconsin Dells, and Baraboo areas. Carpenters are responsible for performing quality construction carpentry as required at the job site.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am to 3:30pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel from site to site is required.
- Ability to follow direction and work well with others is essential.
- Carpenters must qualify in knowledge of generally accepted carpentry practices. Skills must be proven prior to independent performance on the job site.
- Follow all training and safety rules.
- Must be willing and able to learn skills that may be required to complete a job.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Qualifications- prefer 1-2 years’ of prior carpentry experience
- Education Qualifications- High School diploma or GED is preferred
- Skills- Problem solver, detail-oriented, excellent customer service skills, excellent communication skills, and ability to work independently.