Carpenter - Americon Construction
We are looking to hire a Carpenter in the Tomah/Mauston/LaCrosse/Baraboo area. Carpenters are responsible for performing quality construction carpentry as required at the job site.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7am to 4:30pm and Friday 7am to 11am
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel from site to site is required.
- Ability to follow direction and work well with others is essential.
- Carpenters must qualify in knowledge of generally accepted carpentry practices. Skills must be proven prior to independent performance on the job site.
- Follow all training and safety rules.
- Must be willing and able to learn skills that may be required to complete a job.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualifications- prefer 1-2 years’ of prior carpentry experience
- Education Qualifications- High School diploma or GED is preferred
- Skills- Problem solver, detail-oriented, excellent customer service skills, excellent communication skills, and ability to work independently.