CNA Trainee - Hospitality Aide
Morrow Home Community is currently seeking full-time and part-time Hospitality Aides to work in our long-term care facility. The individuals in this position will be enrolled in our FREE CNA Training Program! Get PAID while taking the training course and receive a pay raise after completion of the class! There are limited spots available for our next class - start date April 13th! Candidates must be available to work every other weekend and holiday.
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: 30+ hours per week
- 401k program with match
- Internal Promotional Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Outstanding Shift Differential Pay
- Competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
Charge CNA, LPN, RN, Director of Nursing or Assignee
- Create and maintain effective relations with staff, residents, and visitors.
- Must be able to provide regular and predictable attendance.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Attend all mandatory in-service training required by Morrow Home Community.
- Must be aware of infection control policies and maintain good hygiene to prevent the spread of illness.
- Must assist staff with meals and basic dietary needs.
- Must assist with housekeeping and laundry tasks such as cleaning wheelchairs, cleaning up after meals, etc.
- Must be alert to safety and emergency situations and what to do in the event they occur.
- Completion of high school preferred.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English at a 10th grade level.
Contact Sara Tully, Human Resources Manager, Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656, 608 269-3168. E-mail: email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. All new employees are required to receive an annual flu vaccine and may be required to have other vaccinations based on current federal and state requirements, or confirm religious or medical exemption. EOE