Housekeeper - Part-Time
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a part-time housekeeper in our long-term care community! This position will be scheduled approximately 40 hours per bi-weekly pay period for housekeeping duties. There is also the opportunity to pick up additional hours as desired. We offer a flexible schedule which includes having every other weekend and every other holiday off!
Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program
- Competitive wage in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates
Director of Environmental Services
- Show respect for residents and residents’ belongings at all times
- Maintain a neat appearance throughout the building
- Scrub, mop, clean, and vacuum, floors, walls, and ceilings
- Dust, clean, and polish furniture, other equipment, and metal work.
- Wash windows, woodwork, washrooms, and fixtures
- Clean wheelchairs and walkers as needed
- Replace light bulbs, towels, soap, and paper products
- Updates Director regarding needed supplies and any concerns.
- Monitors for environmental safety hazards
- Experience in housekeeping and in sanitary cleaning procedures.
- Ability to perform manual tasks.
- At times could be lifting and/or moving items that weigh fifty pounds or more
Contact Morrow Home Community, 331 S. Water Street, Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-3168 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.
Please note: Morrow Home Community will conduct criminal background checks on applicants prior to selection. All new employees are required to receive an annual flu vaccine and may be required to have other vaccinations based on current federal and state requirements, or confirm religious or medical exemption. EOE