Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Full Time NOC Shift - $3000 IN BONUSES!
$3000 in retention bonuses after 1 year!
$1000 Bonus after working 120 hours!
$1000 Bonus after 6 months, $1000 Bonus after 1 year!
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for a Full-Time Overnight shift PCA position! There is a $1000 sign-on bonus paid after 120 hours worked, $1000 bonus paid after 6 months of employment, and $1000 bonus paid after 1 year of employment! This position will be scheduled for approximately 80 hours per pay period and requires working the NOC shift weekdays, every other weekend, and every other holiday, with competitive pay and shift differential pay.
Watch your work make a positive difference in the lives of others!
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Yes!
- Choice of 2 Health Care plans, with Gundersen, Mayo, and Neighborhood Family Clinic in-network!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Term Life Insurance (employee and family)
- Flex 125 Spending
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- Internal Promotional Opportunities
- Outstanding Shift Differential pay
Most benefits are available the 1st of the month, following 30 days of employment.
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
- Assisting elderly residents with personal care needs, medications, dining, housekeeping and laundry.
- Attention to Detail, Interpersonal skills, and Time Management skills are essential.
- This position will work within the scope of resident care plans under the direction of the Nurse Care Coordinator.
- Candidate will adhere to the policies, procedures and normal practices of the organization and needs of the residents.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in Geriatric, long term care, or assisted living is preferred, but not required.