Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Part-Time
Morrow Home Community is now hiring for Part-Time PCA positions! These positions will be scheduled for 24-50 hours per bi-weekly pay period. We offer a flexible schedule which includes having every other weekend and every other holiday off, along with competitive pay and shift differential pay.
Watch your work as a Personal Care Assistant make a positive difference in the lives of others!
Morrow Home Community offers a competitive wage for your skill level in addition to a 6 month wage increase for qualifying associates.
- Assisting elderly residents with personal care needs, medications, dining, housekeeping and laundry.
- Attention to Detail, Interpersonal skills, and Time Management skills are essential.
- This position will work within the scope of resident care plans under the direction of the Nurse Care Coordinator.
- Candidate will adhere to the policies, procedures and normal practices of the organization and needs of the residents.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in Geriatric, long term care, or assisted living is preferred, but not required.