CUSTODIAL WORKER- Permanent Position$1,000.00 Hiring Bonus (Ft McCoy)
$1,000.00 HIRING BONUSCUSTODIAL WORKER (INTERMITTENT/PERMANENT POSITION WITH UP TO 34 HOURS WEEKLY)
As a Custodial Worker at the Exchange, you’ll be responsible for making sure our facility are cleaned and sanitized. You’ll also benefit from having basic knowledge of common cleaning supplies, tools, and equipment. Attention to detail is important, as you will help gauge stock levels and will troubleshoot for minor issues. If you are a highly motivated individual that prides themselves on completing tasks, this position is for you! You’ll be able to have your independence, while still working on a team.
We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift differential/holiday pay, and a traditional pension and 401K plan to qualifying associates. You’ll also have access to the base and its facilities, our Mass Transit program, and status as an employee of the DoD.
So what can you expect as a Custodial Worker associate at the Exchange?
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to your lane to let them know you’ll be right with them
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation
- Help customers by following the proper procedure for bagging merchandise and moving large or heavy items
EDUCATION: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. CREDITABLE JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE MAYBE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENT ON A 9 MONTHS FOR 9 MONTHS BASIS.
If a sufficient number of qualified candidates do not apply, the minimum qualifications may be lowered without reposting.
INTERMITTENT CUSTODIAL WORKER ( Permanent position with up to 34 hours weekly)
INCLUDES EVENING, WEEKEND AND HOLIDAYS, WORKS ROTATING SHIFTS
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Custodial experience preferred
Salary Minimum: $13.26
Salary Maximum: $ 15.47