Building Material Sales - Sparta or Tomah
All American Do It Center is looking to hire a full-time Building Material Sales Team Member. This sales position is responsible for taking sales orders, taking calls, preparing quotes, and providing overall customer service. The ideal team member will have the knowledge to calculate estimates for decks, garages, pole sheds etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting customers with product inquires
- Generating customer quotations and follow up on quotes requested
- Working with other sales team members to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner
- Qualifications- prefer 3+ years’ experience in sales and customer service
- Education Qualifications- prefer Associate’s degree and/or sales experience
- Skills- Sales, problem solver, detail-oriented, excellent customer service skills, outstanding communication and negotiation skills, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Full-Time Team Members are eligible for the following benefits: Health Insurance with a Health Savings Account option, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Supplement Insurance (Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Accident and Cancer Insurance), and Vacation.
- Additional Perks- All Team Members are eligible for a store discount on purchases and rentals.