Building Material Sales - Tomah
This sales position is responsible for taking sales orders, taking calls, preparing quotes, and providing overall customer service. The ideal team member will have the knowledge to calculate estimates for decks, garages, pole sheds etc.
Our Building Material Sales Team Members are asked to work every other weekend and must be willing to work some evenings.
Store Hours: Monday-Friday 7am to 7pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 5pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting customers with product inquires
- Generating customer quotations and follow up on quotes requested
- Working with other sales team members to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualifications- prefer 3+ years’ experience in sales and customer service
- Education Qualifications- prefer Associate’s degree and/or sales experience
- Skills- Sales, problem solver, detail-oriented, excellent customer service skills, outstanding communication and negotiation skills, critical thinking and decision-making skills
Benefits and Perks
- Full-Time Team Members are eligible for the following benefits: Two health insurance plans including HSA and FSA options, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Accident Supplemental Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, and Paid Time Off
- Additional Perks- All Team Members are eligible for a store discount on purchases and rentals.
- Base pay is based on experience.
- Locally owned and operated All American Do It Center supplies high quality lumber and building materials, tools, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors. All American has been in business since 1980 because of the quality people we hire and the unmatched services we provide. We want our team members to feel valued so we care about our team members just as we care about our customers.