Carpenter - Americon Construction
We are looking to hire Carpenters in the Tomah, Mauston, and New Lisbon areas. Carpenters are responsible for performing quality construction carpentry as required at the job site.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7am to 4:30pm and Friday 7am to 11am
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel from site to site is required.
- Ability to follow direction and work well with others is essential.
- Carpenters must qualify in knowledge of generally accepted carpentry practices. Skills must be proven prior to independent performance on the job site.
- Follow all training and safety rules.
- Must be willing and able to learn skills that may be required to complete a job.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualifications- prefer 1-2 years’ of prior carpentry experience
- Education Qualifications- High School diploma or GED is preferred
- Skills- Problem solver, detail-oriented, excellent customer service skills, excellent communication skills, and ability to work independently.
Benefits and Perks
- Full-Time Team Members are eligible for the following benefits: 2 Health Insurance options, FSA and HSA options, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Paid Time Off.
- Additional Perks- All Team Members are eligible for a tool discount after probationary period.
- Wage is based on experience.
- Mileage reimbursement based on job location.
Americon is a self-performing General Contractor that performs multiple contract types (design-build, Construction Manager, and traditional lump-sum). We design and build multi-family/assisted living facilities, office buildings, churches, agricultural structures, industrial buildings, and much more! Our project/contract prices range from $1,000 to $40 million dollars.
Americon is a construction and development firm that builds relationships from instilling confidence. For over 40 years, Americon has constructed almost every type of building imaginable, while retaining and developing the finest craftsmen possible.Our services range from selecting a piece of land to hanging the last door. We are one of Western Wisconsin’s largest multi-family builders, having constructed thousands of apartment units and hundreds of thousands square feet of office/retail space.
Easily Apply Online: https://www.americonconstructionco.com/careers/